USB 3.1 Hub Connects 4 USB Peripherals to Your Windows or Mac Computer
This USB-C hub allows you to connect up to four USB peripherals to your MacBook Pro, Windows laptop or other tablet, smartphone or computer with a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. You can expand the capability of your device by connecting USB peripherals that can help you do your job faster, easier and better, such as an external hard drive, keyboard/mouse, power meter and printer.
Transfers Data at Lightning-Fast USB 3.1 Gen 2 Speeds
Two USB-C and two USB-A ports transfer data at speeds up to 10 Gbps, which is double the speed of USB 3.1 Gen 1, and share 900mA of power for charging devices. The USB ports are backward compatible with previous USB generations, so you can continue using older peripherals while getting high-speed performance from new devices.
Built-In USB-C Cable Connects in Either Direction
Connect the reversible USB-C plug to your source device’s USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. The fumble-free USB-C plug connects in either direction to ensure fast, easy connection every time. A blue LED indicates whether the hub is connected properly.
Ready to Use Right Out of the Package
The bus-powered USB-C hub is specifically designed for use with the MacBook Pro, Windows laptops, Chromebooks and other notebooks, tablets and devices equipped with a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. It requires no drivers or external power. The lightweight aluminum case fits easily into a pocket, briefcase or laptop bag for connecting on the go.
- Bus-powered USB hub is compatible with all USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 devices
- Accepts up to 4 USB peripherals, turning your laptop into a mini workstation
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 2 speeds up to 10 Gbps to ensure lightning-fast data transfers
- Reversible USB-C plug connects in either direction for immediate no-fuss use
- Plug-and-play operation with no drivers required for easy, immediate installation
- Connect up to 4 USB peripherals, such as an external hard drive, MP3 player, power meter and printer
- Transfer files quickly to and from a USB thumb drive
- Attach a USB headset/microphone for recording your podcast
- Write a report using a USB keyboard with your tablet or Android smartphone
- Download photos from a digital camera
- U460-004-2A2C-2 4-Port USB-C Hub