Sescom 25MD-25FS-Y digital 25-pin DSub male to 25-pin DSub female assemblies are crafted with mulitcore 110ohm AES/EBU digital audio cable. All channels are individually shielded twisted pairs of #24 AWG gauge conductors.
These cables are hand assembled and tested in our cable shop and are wired to the Yamaha digital audio MY8-AE standard.
This cable is straight-through wired for use as an extension cable for all of the Yamaha pinout products listed. Wired to the Yamaha MY8-AE convention..
- DB25 male to DB25 female with 8 channels digital audio in or out
- Crafted with multicore cable, RoHS compliant
- All channels are individually shielded & twisted of #24AWG gauge conductor with #24AWG 7/32 tinned copper drain
- Industry standard AMP 25 pin metal hoods for durability
- Cables are designed with industry standard AMP DSub cable hoods for the best RF rejection
- Straight-through wired cables
- Made in the USA
- Additional Parameters
- Cable: 25 MHz Bandwidth, precision 110 ohm impedance
- Conductor to shield: 26pF/ft
- Between conductors:14 pF/ft
- Wired to the Yamaha MY8-AE standard
- Compatible with Apogee, Mackie, Sony and Yamaha machines