The Sescom 25MA-25M-C premium quality Canare analog 25-pin DSub male to 25-pin DSub male 8-channel audio cables are hand assembled and tested in our Canare trained cable shop.
These cables are designed with industry standard AMP DSub cable hoods for the best RF rejection and are straight through wired pin to pin for analog connections.
Perfect for control room layout and interfacing between equipment racks, audio patchbays, mixers and tape decks.
Available in a variety of lengths.
- DB25 male to DB25 male with 8 channels analog audio in or out
- Crafted with Canare super flexible MR202-08AT cable
- All channels are individually shielded & twisted (100% foil) of #25AWG gauge conductors
- Wired pin to pin for analog connections
- Cables are designed with industry standard AMP DSub cable hoods for the best RF rejection
- Industry standard AMP 25 pin metal hoods for durability
- Straight-through wired cables
- Made in the USA
- Additional Parameters
- Nominal DC Resistance Conductor: 32.5 ohms/1000
- Nominal Capacitance between conductors: 23.2 pF/ft.
- Wired to Digi / Tascam DSub standard
- Compatible with Panasonic, Radar, Digi, Tascam, and other equipment