Discovers Dante units on the network. Identifies RDL units that are equipped with software-controlled settings (configurable). Displays the status of settings in configurable RDL units. Provides a control panel to store settings in configurable RDL units (example: gain, level, phantom).
- Indexes units by sites defined on your local computing device
- Allows saving the settings profiles of selected RDL units on your local computing device
- Allows saving unit settings profiles in a Site Library or in a Global Library
- Provides Excel import and export of unit settings by Site or Global Library
- Allows you to "push" settings out to one or multiple RDL configurable units