Polycom To Demonstrate Deep Integration of Polycom® RealPresence® Video and Voice Solutions At International Avaya Users Group CONVERGE2013 Conference
Polycom's open standards-based solutions interoperate with the Avaya portfolio offering customers investment protection and confidence to move to true unified communications and collaboration with Polycom
When & Where:
International Avaya Users Group CONVERGE2013 Conference
June 3-7, 2013
Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center
6000 West Osceola Parkway; Kissimmee, Florida 34746
At the International Avaya Users Group Converge2013 conference, Polycom, Inc. (Nasdaq: PLCM), the global leader in open, standards-based unified communications, will showcase solutions that integrate Avaya unified communications solutions with the Polycom® RealPresence® Platform, and video and voice solutions to produce easy-to-use UC and video collaboration environments with the richest feature sets available. Based on industry standards, Polycom RealPresence solutions, which range from mobile applications for smartphones and laptops to video room systems and immersive video collaboration theaters, enable people to communicate anywhere and anytime.
Polycom will spotlight browser-based and mobility video solutions in a number of demonstrations, including the new Polycom® CloudAXIS™ Suite and the Polycom® RealPresence® Mobile 2.2 app. RealPresence CloudAXIS Suite, a software extension to the RealPresence Platform, extends secure, enterprise-grade video collaboration available to anyone with a Web browser and camera.
Avaya’s call control platform is one of many that take advantage of Polycom’s commitment to the open, standards-based design of the RealPresence Platform that assures lower costs and broader selection of compatible products. Polycom works with thousands of partners to ensure that RealPresence voice and video solutions interoperate with the most popular business tools and common UC environments.
AT POLYCOM BOOTH #205
- RealPresence CloudAXIS Suite – Enables universal access to enterprise-grade, interoperable video collaboration to any business (B2B) or consumer (B2C) at the highest quality, reliability and security. With Polycom RealPresence CloudAXIS Suite, businesses simply send a URL link in an email or calendar invitation to anyone with a browser and camera, or connect to people using popular social networking platforms, allowing others to join a secure, high-quality video meeting using their smartphone, tablet, computer or video room system.
- RealPresence Mobile 2.2 – This award-winning app lets customers securely extend video collaboration beyond the conference room to tablets and smartphones to provide a simple and intuitive video collaboration experience when users are on-the-go, traveling or working remotely.
- Room Video Systems – The Polycom® RealPresence® Group Series (300, 500 and 700) delivers the industry’s best user experience (Polycom UX™), including a completely redesigned user interface, the industry's most lifelike HD image quality, Polycom® SmartPairing™ technology, and innovative video, content sharing and audio features that are only available from Polycom. SmartPairing technology, available on Polycom Group and HDX systems, allows mobile tablets to control video meetings and even transfer a live video call from a tablet to a big screen with the swipe of a finger.
- Business Media Phones – Polycom® VVX® Business Media Phones provide a unified voice and video communication experience for executives, knowledge workers and call attendants in organizations of all sizes.
- Polycom® VisualBoardTM Technology – A feature embedded in Polycom HDX room video system software, Polycom VisualBoard technology makes digital video collaboration easy, enabling participants to create, share and annotate content in real-time using a touch screen monitor or Polycom UC Board.
- RealPresence Platform – New enhancements include the industry's first open, standards-based SVC (Scalable Video Coding) with 3X HD multipoint video call capacity for greater scalability, dramatically lower TCO, superior performance, and backwards- and forwards-compatibility to protect customer investments – all available through a software update.
“Integrating Your Communications in a Multivendor World: The Reality of Unified Communications” – Scott A. Harman, Polycom Global UC Architect
Thursday, June 6, 3:15-4:15, Naples 3
Harman will discuss how unified communications and video collaboration promises to coalesce communications islands into a seamless experience.
Companies of all sizes interested in Polycom's end-to-end, interoperable Avaya unified collaboration solutions.
With a free My-iQ account, you'll be able to keep track of the latest updates and event notifications from your favorite AV manufacturers, manage your own projects and discover new pro-AV products.
Request more information from a dealer near you