- AMD Global Telemedicine – AMD offers a series of cameras, dermascopes, nasopharyngoscopes, ophthalmoscopes, and telephonic stethoscopes. When combined with Polycom RealPresence video and audio solutions, AMD Global Telemedicine and Polycom provide easy-to-use, high-quality telemedicine tools for emergency rooms and urgent care centers, pediatric and general practitioner offices, or specialists’ offices like dermatology or ear-nose-throat (ENT). AMD Global Telemedicine and Polycom also partner to help healthcare providers acquire, store and forward medical images as part of a live video telemedicine consultation.
- Eceptionist –.Eceptionist is a web-based solution used around the world on a daily basis by the most respected names in healthcare to manage, schedule and coordinate multiple forms of virtual and non-virtual telehealth services, referral and service triage, extra enterprise scheduling, care pathways and wait lists. Eceptionist supports telehealth, referrals, scheduling and reporting and can easily be configured to support intelligent referral and scheduling processes. Eceptionist connects with the Polycom RealPresence Platform software infrastructure to schedule and manage all aspects of virtual collaboration.
- GlobalMed – Working with Polycom, GlobalMed integrates video conferencing and collaboration solutions into its medical peripherals and cloud-based image and data management software, creating one portable system, extending the solutions to hospitals, teaching institutions, clinics, and home healthcare environments. Their solutions are deployed on a global basis into hospitals, federal and teaching institutions, clinics, and corporate and home healthcare environments. Through this key partnership, physicians are able to maximize their collaboration efforts using GlobalMed’s Encounter™ management system, enabling virtual health consultations with the ability to capture patient video, vital signs, and visible and non-visible light images, all of which make best use of the clinical workflow across the entity’s care ecosystem.
The Polycom RealPresence Platform software infrastructure provides robust provisioning, management, scalability, reliability, flexibility, and security for secure face-to-face video collaboration in any environment. In July 2012, Polycom announced a rich new suite of open application programming interfaces (APIs) that facilitate the development of custom applications, such as scheduling solutions, to extend the value of the Polycom RealPresence Platform software infrastructure. Aimed at making video collaboration easier to integrate into everyday business processes, the APIs allow Polycom developers and technology partners to tailor applications that seamlessly integrate with Polycom RealPresence video solutions.
- Discharge Planning – Learn how collaborative multi-point video calls using the Polycom RealPresence Platform software infrastructure, Polycom® RealPresence® Group Series solution, Polycom® RealPresence® Media Manager software, Polycom® RealPresence® Mobile 2.2 app, and Polycom RealPresence CloudAXIS Suite software can connect the care team, patients and family for better discharge planning and reduced readmissions.
- Accountable Care Organization (ACO) planning and implementation – See how Polycom RealPresence Platform software infrastructure and Polycom RealPresence Media Manager software deliver prevention and wellness programs to the patient at home, in long-term care settings or at a community center.
- Public health prevention and wellness – Witness a live telehealth call using the GSA schedule approved Polycom® RealPresence® Practitioner Cart® 8000 (see related press release), to connect distant patients to specialists or groups of patients to live multi-point educational sessions for peer-to-peer medical education.