Listen Technologies Corporation is pleased to announce the availability of three new Danish Interpretation Systems (DIS) Digital Conferencing Software Modules. In addition to the new modules, enhancements have been made to the SW 6000 series software. Both the new software and enhancements are available in North America exclusively through Listen Technologies.
The SW 6000 Conference Management Software series, coupled with a Digital Conferencing system, delivers high level meeting management capabilities for an operator, meeting leader, and meeting participants. Capabilities include; microphone control, agenda management, voting, messaging, mimic/synoptic control, meeting participant database, language interpretation, multi-language screens, chip card registration, streaming, and archiving. The enhancements to the SW 6000 series include advanced microphone, agenda and speech time control.
“The general improvements that have been made to the SW 6000 software together with the new Digital Conferencing software modules make for outstanding added functionality for our conferencing customers,” noted Russell Gentner, Pesident of Listen Technologies. “Now, a Digital Conferencing system goes beyond a microphone system and becomes a powerful collaborative communication tool.”
The three new software modules tout:
SW 7200 Multi-Channel Audio Recording Software
- Record 1 – 64 audio channels simultaneously with automatic level control and digital signal processing to improve voice intelligibility.
- Record interpretation channels, meeting sounds, telephone calls, radio communication or other specialized voice recording applications.
- Automatic compression for archiving – search by date, time or other data from within the software from a web browser.
SW 7500 Express Dictate – One Channel Recording Software
- State-of-the-art digital audio processing and compression technology to record and transmit audio.
- Automatic editing, voice activated recording, and 256bit encryption.
SW 7510 Express Scribe – Transcription Software
- Professional audio player software to assist the transcription of audio recordings.
- Install on typist’s computer and control using keyboard or with transcription pedal.
- Variable speed wave playback, foot pedal operation, file management, and more
With a free My-iQ account, you'll be able to keep track of the latest updates and event notifications from your favorite AV manufacturers, manage your own projects and discover new pro-AV products.
Request more information from a dealer near you