The KanexPro component audio-video converter to HDMI is classic fit for older, analog devices that need seamless integration for today's home theater environments. It connects your component video sources such as VCR, DVD player and high-resolution cameras to HDMI compliant displays and projectors. The converter takes the R+L audio and encodes it to the HDMI signal for high-resolution video and audio playback. Ideal and cost-effective for legacy home-theater equipment that need the transition to HDMI displays.
- Compact size
- Supports data rates to 6.75Gbps
- Encodes analog audio signal to HDMI
- 5Vdc external power supply included
- Convert YPbPr (component-video) and audio source to an HDMI display
- HDMI output resolutions up to 1080p (1920x1080 at 60Hz)
- Supports analog video input to 1080p and UXGA (1600x1200) with 10-bit DAC