The KanexPro MOD-OUT-HDTV-4K is a 4K compliant, 4-Output card with analog audio de-embedder designed to work with the outputs of the HDMMX Modular matrix switchers. HDMI outputs provide UHD resolutions including 4K, 3D and up to 48-bit Deep Color at 1080p/60. The output card has the ability to de-embed analog audio from the HDMI and external audio can be supplied using the phoenix terminal blocks.
The output card also features advanced EDID management that ensures seamless video and audio for maximum interoperability with a wide range of sources.
- 4-Output HDMI card
- Provisions 4K UHD resolutions
- Supported resolutions: 4Kx2K, 1920x1200, 1080p & 3D
- Stereo analog audio de-embedding on each output
- High bandwidth up to 10.2 Gbps
- Built-in HDCP internal management
- Built-in EDID & DDC management
- Up to 48-bit Deep Color & x.v color support
- Supports 7.1 Dolby Digital,True HD, DTS-HD
- Plug & play, easily integrates to the HDMMX series