The VGA4OCARD is a 4-output VGA module that works with the HDMMX modular matrix switchers. System installers can expand their matrix requirements by adding or removing this card to increase or decrease output channels. It's a high-bandwidth card that supports different analog signal formats including YUV, YC, CVBS and more. The card features a built-in scaler function, which scales the analog input to HD signal output.
- 4-Output VGA card
- High bandwidth up to 450MHz
- Compatible with various signal formats (VGA-UXGA, RGBHV, RGBs, RGsB, RsGsBs)
- Supports Component video, S-video and Composite video formats
- Built-in Internal HD scale function
- Plug and play, easily integrates to the HDMMX series