The VGA4ICARD is 4-input VGA module that works with the HDMMX modular matrix switchers. System installers can add or remove this card to increase or decrease output channels. It's a high-bandwidth card that supports different analog signal formats including YUV, YC, CVBS and more. The card features a built-in scaler function, which scales the analog input to HD signal output.
- 4-input VGA card
- High bandwidth up to 450MHz
- Compatible with various signal formats
- Supports Component video, S-video and Composite video formats
- Built-in Internal HD scale function
- Plug and play, easily integrates to the HDMMX series