The UC-MX70-NC-T Crestron Flex advanced tabletop conferencing system provides a large room video conference solution for use with Microsoft Teams® Rooms software. It supports single or dual video displays1 (not included) and features a Crestron Flex tabletop conference device, UC bracket assembly, microphone pod, power supply, and cables.
Native Microsoft Teams® Rooms Experience
The UC-MX70-NC-T system brings the full Microsoft Teams Rooms UC experience to any meeting space in an enterprise or SMB facility.
Intuitive User Interface with Impressive Audio
With a large 7 in. HD color touch screen and an integrated AEC-enabled USB speakerphone that affords full-duplex wideband audio performance, the Crestron Flex Tabletop Conference device (CCS-UC-1-X-T-V) provides a superior conferencing and collaboration experience for meeting rooms, huddle spaces, and executive offices. The conference device also offers optional control of room lighting, shades, thermostats, and other equipment.
To simplify installation, the UC Bracket Assembly provides preassembled components on one ready-to-mount bracket. The assembly can be mounted on a wall, or it can be attached to the rear of the display device. Crestron's direct connection method further simplifies installation with a single connection from the Crestron Flex tabletop conference device to the UC Bracket Assembly.
High-Definition Video Conferencing
High-definition video conferencing can be achieved by utilizing the IV-CAM-P12-B, IV-CAM-P12-W, IV-CAM-P20-B, IV-CAMP20-W, IV-CAM-I12-B, IV-CAM-I20-B, and IV-CAM-I20-W cameras. Microsoft Teams certified third-party cameras are also compatible with the system.
- Tabletop video conferencing solution for a Microsoft Teams® Rooms environment
- Present, call, conference, and collaborate using your own device's UC conference platform (BYOD) or the native Microsoft Teams® Rooms platform
- Native Microsoft Teams® Rooms touch screen UI provides a consistent, simple user experience with one-touch meeting joins
- Complete kit contains a Crestron Flex tabletop conference device, UC bracket assembly, microphone pod, power supply, and cables - just add a display and mount
- Easy to specify and install - no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Direct connection option between UC Engine and Crestron Flex tabletop conference device for simple installation and configuration
- Network management and provisioning, system alerts, and Crestron Flex tabletop conference device pairing to the system’s UC Engine through the XiO Cloud® service
- Premium-level support with Crestron Flex Care (optional)
- Enterprise-grade security - connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB (Server Message Block) network
- Supports single or dual video displays (not included)