The Crestron Flex UC-AUDIO-1-B KIT is a wireless conferencing system that provides a small to large room audio conference solution. The kit includes a Crestron Flex UC-AUDIO-POD and UC-AUDIO-HUB. The system can be expanded to support up to four pods, delivering a high-quality audio experience when connected to the hub through the Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT™) technology.
The pod delivers intelligible and high-quality audio across every corner of a room. It contains four auto-mixed directional mics that provide 360-degree pickup, high-quality echo cancellation, automatic gain compensation, and noise reduction.
The hub wirelessly connects with and distributes audio to up to four paired pods, enabling the pods to be placed anywhere within a room. This allows the hub and the pods to be deployed in large conference rooms and multi-purpose meeting spaces. Audio level consistency is realized as volume levels are synchronized across all the pods.
The pod is scalable across a variety of room types, including unconventionally shaped ones and those with challenging designs. In an open architecture design or where walls and ceilings cannot be opened to wires, the pod provides an audio solution ensuring that neither room aesthetics nor optimal audio are compromised. The pod, when connected with the hub, can easily be moved if furniture changes, and additional pods can be added if the room expands. Pods can be deployed in spaces with video conferencing hosted by personal devices to enable productive hybrid meetings with high-quality audio.
The pod delivers audio over long distances, making it optimal for larger spaces. The DECT technology ensures that only paired pods transmit audio from the intended hub. The pod provides safe and secure audio transmission leveraging DECT technology. DECT uses multiple levels of security and does not interfere with other wireless technologies, such as Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth®.
Easy Device Management:
The configuration and connection status of the system can be monitored through a simple web user interface with no prior setup. Deploying the pods and the hub across multiple room types, firmware updates, monitoring, and management can be controlled using the XiO Cloud® service.
- A wireless audio conference solution including a Crestron Flex Pod and Hub
- Wireless connectivity enables placement of the pod anywhere on a conference table
- Convenient in-call volume and mic mute controls
- Speaker volume indicator and LED indicator ring display the operational status
- Optional tabletop mounting accessory and Kensington® lock support
- Built-in AEC and noise reduction affords exceptional full-duplex audio performance with highly intelligible, echo-free two-way voice quality
- Up to four pods connect wirelessly to the hub which sends and receives audio to a UC Engine through USB connection
- DECT™ technology ensures minimal interference and robust security