The IV-CAM-P12 is a high quality PTZ camera that outputs up to 1080p60 resolution video. The IV-CAM-P12 is ideal for meetings in medium to large spaces where one camera needs to capture several areas of the room. The IV-CAM-P12 can be used with the IV-SAM-VX-1B Crestron 1 Beyond Automate VX as part of a complete multi-camera switching solution. The IV-CAM-P12 supports a single Ethernet connection and provides power (PoE), viewing, and control on a network.
Automate VX Compatible
The IV-CAM-P12 camera is compatible with Automate VX multi-camera speaker tracking systems. Use the IV-CAM-P12 for close up shots of active speaking participants in medium to large spaces.
High Quality Video
A high quality Sony® CMOS sensor enables the camera to output up to 1080p60 resolution video.
Networked Power, Viewing, and Control
Connect a single Ethernet cable to power (PoE), view, set up, and control the IV-CAM-P12 camera.
Standard mounting holes make it easy to mount the camera. The IV-CAM-P12 ships with the color matched IV-CAMA-UMB Universal Mounting Bracket, and is compatible with the IVA-WMT-BRKT-1B Wall Mount Bracket and the IVA-CMT-BRKT-1B J-Mount Ceiling Bracket (both sold separately).
- High quality video supporting resolutions up to 1080p60
- Compatible with Automate VX multi-camera systems
- Image flip allows for optional inverted mounting
- Single Ethernet connection provides power (PoE), viewing, control, and NDI®|HX video
- Easily configured with Crestron 1 Beyond Camera Manager software
- Available in Moon Gray and Bright White colors