Sony introduces a cost effective system camera ideal for small studio operations, conferences, events and faith based applications.
The HXC-FB75 is a high-performance—yet cost effective—HD camera system that inherits Sony’s proven operability from the highly regarded DXC-D Series of system cameras. The camera is equipped with three 2/3-inch Full HD Exmor® CMOS sensors to provide excellent sensitivity (F12 at 1080i/60) with a low noise ratio. These sensors are common with the HXC-P70, HXC-D70 and PXWX400. This enables easy integration and system flexibility. A wide range of output formats are available, including 1080i/59.94, 50, 1080 PsF/29.97, 25, 720p/59.94, 50, 576i/50 and 480i/59.94. The focus assist function enables precise focusing. Video/Audio and control signal transmission, with power, can extend up to 1,100 ft via Hybrid Optical Fiber Cable. The camera is also controllable from a CCU panel and remote controller.
The HXC-FB75KC camera package is supplied with the HDVF-L10 3.5-inch QHD color LCD viewfinder, ENG HD 20x zoom lens and omni-directional monaural electret condenser microphone.
Long-distance transmission up to 6.21 mi with single-mode fiber cable
In the case of connection with a single-mode fiber cable (SMF), transmission can extend up to 6.21 mi if you are using a local power supply.
In many facilities the SMF already laid as infrastructure, it enables you to install the camera system quickly and easily.
HDVF interface for connecting a variety of viewfinders: The HXC-FB75 has an HDVF interface that allows the latest HD portable viewfinders to be used, as well as all types of large HDVF viewfinders.
Wide range of image control functions: The system camera is full of creative image control functions such as MultiMatrix, Skin Tone Detail, Low Key Saturation, Knee Saturation, and Auto Lens Aberration Compensation (ALAC).
Supplied with digital HD viewfinder HD lens and monaural microphone
The HXC-FB75KC camera package is supplied with the HDVF-L10 3.5-inch QHD color LCD monocular viewfinder that offers better and easier focusing.
The camera is also supplied with an ENG HD 20x zoom lens and monaural electret condenser microphone.
- Full HD Exmor® CMOS sensors: The HXC-FB75 features three 2/3-inch Exmor® CMOS sensors to produce excellent HD pictures.
- Captures a variety of HD images: The HXC-FB75 produces a variety of selectable progressive and interlace HD signal formats, including 1080i/59.94, 50, 1080 PsF/29.97, 25, 720p/59.94, 50
SD down-converter: Down converted SD signal output from HXCU-FB70
- Hybrid-type optical fiber cable connection to CCU extends signal transmission with power supply to 1,148.29 ft
- Connected to the HXCU-FB70, hybrid type optical fiber cable with a Neutric connector can extend signal transmission with required power supply up to 1,148.29 ft.
- Full camera control is possible through a user-friendly operational panel designed specifically to work with the HXC series camera.