Sony is proud to introduce an ideal solution for HD/SD small studio operations with the HXC-D70 Camera Head, HXCU-D70 Camera Control Unit (CCU), and DXF-C50WA 5-inch Color LCD Viewfinder. The newly developed HXC-D70 camera is a high-performance 2/3" C-MOS (1920X1080 Full HD Resolution) camera which inherits field-proven operability from the highly regarded DXC-D Series of SD system cameras. The HXC-D70 is equipped with the Sony developed high performance digital HD multi-core cable transmission technology, which allows the camera to be configured with the newly developed HXCU-D70 CCU. Furthermore, the existing CCU-D50 CCU can also be used with the HXC-D70 for migration from SD to HD live production.
Note: HXC-D70H is camera head only.
- The HXC-D70 camera system offers flexibility and provides an ideal solution for migration from SD to HD (Inherited basic user interface from DXC SERIES camera system)
- Offering Excellent Picture Quality through the use of Sony's advanced technologies for 2/3" Exmor C-MOS sensor & a high performance digital signal processing including wide-band down converter both in camera and CCU
- Variety of picture adjustment functions including:
- Skin-tone detail, Selection of Multiple Gamma+Hyper-gamma, Knee-Saturation, Adaptive Matrix, Color Saturation, Low Key saturation, Lens aberration compensation, 2x digital video extender.
- Auto Focus (Fujinon 16x lens), Focus assist functions
- Selectable SD/HD format
- Compact and light weight
- Ergonomic Design