The VSA-X21 can directly drive 8-ohm speakers and is compatible with any HDBaseT compliant sender such as the model UHBX-S-WP wall plate HDMI sender, or the UHBX-SW3-WP sender with multiple HDMI and VGA inputs. The VSA-X21 provides power to the senders using PoH eliminating the need to connect power to the senders. It also employs “Long-Reach” mode allowing Cat6 cable lengths to 150 meters.
For mixing audio from microphones or other sources, a separate audio input is included. When connected to a network, control is possible via LAN either using Telnet, or using the internal WebGUI. The flexible WebGUI lets users create, name and assign functions to virtual buttons.
A keypad port is also included for connecting an X21-UI remote control wall plate when physical control of the room with a real keypad is required.
Other advanced features include priority page mute, ducking, auto input priority, L/R to mono mixer, and ARC audio support.
- 4K HDMI audio extractor with EDID management
- 1 HDMI Input and 1 HDBaseT input (provides PoH to sender)
- HDBaseT input supports UHBX-SW3-S / WP providing multiple HDMI and VGA inputs
- Built-in 50 watt audio amp for direct connection to 8 Ohm speakers
- Separate analog audio input for connection of line-level mics or other audio inputs
- Volume control via, front panel, RS-232 commands, Digital Pot (rotary encoder) and USB port
- Two RS-232 ports for controlling auxiliary devices such as projectors or screens
- Can store On/Off RS232 commands for controlling TV/projector's power
- Provides port for connection of smart keypad (VSA-UI-DP)
- IP Port for control via Telnet or Web GUI